When a new prayer request is added, we automatically send you an email containing the details of your request and a unique removal link. Keep this email in case you’d like to remove your prayer. Our prayer team then takes your prayer request and publishes it to the Prayer Wall as you you request.
When a request is posted to our Prayer Wall, you are encouraged to support one another in the form of the “I Prayed For This” button. When clicked, the prayer request is updated to reflect your support and prayer and the original submitter receives an instant email notification that someone has prayed for them.
Our desire is to use the Prayer Wall to encourage one another in the body of Christ. When submitting a prayer request please be sensitive to someone’s privacy if consent has not been given. Ideally, it should be about something you need prayer for personally. Prayer requests are moderated.
Our Prayer Wall can only be accessed by our Prayer team and all prayer requests must be moderated before they’re shared online, keeping inappropriate information out of sight. You can share your request Publicly or Anonymously or the Do Not Share option that will be prayed over privately.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my family that are non believers. Pray that they would come to know Jesus.
Received: May 6, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: April 29, 2018
Please Pray for Shepherd's Light Ministry to reach many with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and for all who are a part of this congregation that the Lord is protecting them and providing for all their needs!
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.